Friday, January 5, 2024

So It's 2024, 
I did like everyone else, made the so called resolutions for the next year. I'd like to tell you the wishes  I made, but at the fear of not succeeding let's just keep them to myself. 

I have two other blogs that I have been writhing on, I'm not really sure why I have two other blogs but there they are and here we are blogs that are completely nonsensical. So I decided that this BLOG will be more about my thoughts on things that aggravate me about living here in Nyc, things about my life that at this point I feel that I should of kept a more in-depth log of things that have been going on the last twenty or so years and I like to write about all things fashion, food and what not. There's a lot of what nots.

We can however start by going back to my resolutions. In 2009 I made three on New Years day, did the whole thing of writing them down and burning them in the caldron of fire. Of course, not all of your hopes, dreams and wishes come true for you. One can only hope that at least one will.

But I am glad to say that two of my wishes from that night came true and rather faster than I could have ever hoped for. But the third one is taking a very long time to manifest. And I feel that unfortunately it's going to take bit longer than the other two did.

And it's actually okay that is hasn't yet, because at this point I'm really going to start to focus on myself as much as I can this year, I know, shocking statement. I'm not saying that I'll stop taking care of my friends and family, nor will I stop cooking for them and  going out. But what I do mean is that I want to find my forever job, that place that I know that I can stay at, if the gods grace me until it's time to retire. I know I did laugh at that statement too. My friend says that we aren't the kind of people that retire. And the way that the world looks like right now I think he's right.

So all in all, in closing this first post on this blog, the world sucks, I'm not retiring and I'm thinking of getting a pet fish.

Until then
HRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

      At this time in my life, when I look in the mirror I still see a very naive in the way I’ve been navigating my life.      Partly becau...