For me that’s where I differ, mine are deeper and sometimes explosive. And of course you’re going to say so are mine and so are everybody’s else’s. But I see through all of that is going on and actually see the energy that I’m giving off. The colors and the rays that I’m expressing and where it’s directed to and how it starts to affect that person that I’m looking at.
And all of this is internal, therefore I’m not being overly “OUTRE” about it. I can enjoy the sheer experience of it. DroĆte?
When I get to see you, I’m sending all of my energy to you and I’m watching how you take that in. At that moment I know how things are going to go. Whether it’s good or bad, I will go on that journey even though I know the outcome. Why you say, well, we never know how that Journey will turn out and how that will affect us and what kind of change it will have on us. You may become and entirely different person.
So when I see you I’m giving you everything I have, an honest sincere emotion. So you can choose to accept it or not, either way we are going on that journey together.
Until then
HRH
No comments:
Post a Comment