Saturday, March 2, 2024

Growing up my parents had no idea how to deal with me, I was different , I was gay and they were deeply religious and hateful about that. They cared more about what people thought about them than the hard life I had ahead of me. As time went by and I got a bit older, it seemed I wasn't gay, but turned out to be a Transgendered little girl. And I'm not sure what possessed me to start dressing like one at two years old but I did and the rest is written in history. 

Then it was easy to hate me, be yelled at, shunned by all people around me, even in my own family. So as fate would have it, my mother, who was by far strange in her thoughts of me put me in ballet classes after a doctor diagnosed me as having an equilibrium problem. There I buried myself in dance, made it my escape from the turmoil of all the eyes of hate upon me. 

In that world of dance I felt safe, but as life would have it outside that world it made it harder. As I got older danced change my body, by the age of 10 I had a strong muscly figure, boys started to notice and at that time I looked and acted like a girl that when they found out I wasn't a girl so to speak that turned them on me.

All that hate that spanned almost 60 yrs. made me stronger, made me push through my life and by that I survived. It hasn't become any easier, well there was a moment that things  were starting to be good for the LGBTQ community until the Trump era came about and the MAGA people put a target on all our backs because they as a party have no agenda but hate. So the battle is on. But I digress this is issue is for another post sometime in the near future.

With all that said and written in black on white brings me to this time in space. That no matter how far I've come there are still people sho want to take me down. Hate that I get to work on time, earlier than I'm suppose to sometime, hate that my clients like me and that I actually care about them and that is a threat to them.

As I wrote before, the battle is on, which I'm going to lose because it's easy to get people to rally against me because of who I am, what I represent, which is courage, strength and to preservere in the face of all the obstacles that placed in from of me.

HRH






No comments:

Post a Comment

      At this time in my life, when I look in the mirror I still see a very naive in the way I’ve been navigating my life.      Partly becau...